long weekend and finished projects.


It's monday and the start of a whole new week. Leg Up's Schooling show went off without a hitch! It was a lot of fun! I tell you it's hard work judging soo many talented riders! It was a LONG weekend but it was great to see my students have a great time! I also met a lot of people and learned a lot of people's names! (i'm terrible at that!). My parents even took the V-rod up to see me, which all the girls thought was soooo cool. LOL.



@ home i have been starting a lot of projects at one time (4 to be exact). i finally have 2 of them finished! Woo hoo! My halloween craft project is finished (the decoupage tree) and the Ali Edwards Life Artist Challenge @ Scrap in Style is finished and uploaded!





@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I also got my October KOTM from Lisa Bearnson! Finally! It's beautiful and comes with so much more than I expected! It's being added to my list of "to do" projects (this is the fun list!).