KOTM October :: Ali Edwards Courage Through Hope



I sat down and got working on Lisa Bearnson's kit of the month. Normally projects like these (mini books, paper home projects) take me a few days to complete, but not this kit. I LOVED making this great gift for my Grandmother. It was more a mini Thank You book for her with images from the past and present.

The embellishments are beautiful, the colors are bright and elegant, and the rub-ons go on like butter ( I love rub-ons but they don't like me). I highly recommend this kit for any project you are making. Not only for someone who has been through a tough time or a sickness, but the items that come with this kit translate well to any theme.

I have to say that I have never understood the appeal of kits and mini books before now. I am in love with Kits and mini books now! I have even joined some KOTM clubs and plan to make a lot more mini books! I am soo excited! My first kit on it's way is the beautiful Studio Calico's Red Carpet and I cannot wait for November's kit already! Get your's now!!!