Do you have a life list?


Photo by: Ole Kristian on Flickr


So by way of many blog readings I have stumbled upon this blog. What is a life list? Well.. it's actually just a list of things you want to accomplish in your lifetime here on earth (or beyond if your into that). It can be as simple as getting a haircut next week or as far fetched as becoming president of the US of A.

So I sat down to make my 100 list of action things I want to do with my life and realized that this was A LOT harder than you would think. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE TO-DO lists! But this was different. I got it done, but I am sure that the list will expand to over 100 after I remember things I want to do, or think of new ones!

So you haven't made one yet, what are you waiting for?! You might actually start getting some of them crossed off your list if you have them in writing. And they don't all have to be about you! They can be about helping other people realize their goals too.

so to start everyone out: here's MINE
________________________________________________

Also, while your at it, check out this amazing piece of artwork.