80 degrees in december.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


So not having a camera that I can plug into my USB port and *PRESTO CHANGO* I have pics, is getting really annoying. I had a crappy one for a while there, but Moto ate the USB cord, as he did my sewing machine cord and numerous pairs of socks. So no luck until someone fulfills my Dear Santa letter and I find a new Nikon Digital SLR in my stocking. Well have to wait and see.

I am obsessed with sofites lately. ( that was a subject change, wasn'ti it?! ) Check out this cool blog :: Softies Central. I am in the process of making my very own softie pattern, which I hope to make available for free after I get it perfected. Check back closer to Christmas.

Now for some updates and fun things I found in blogland ::

*Etsy for Animails - is a great group of artists who donate a portion of thier etsy sales to animal charities. Check them out, there some really great artist over there.

*The Journal Your Christmas pool over at flickr is awesome. Wonderful scrappers from around the world. What a great idea shimelle! I'm having a blast doing mine!

*My newest obsession with magazines is adorn who have some fun and free projects for you to try! Check them out here.

*I want to make a couple of these for my studio :: trim box. Thanks to Melissa for this freebie.

*I want to make a whole forest of these soft trees and these stacked fabric trees.

*These just make me smile :: Jar of Whimsies, Unicorn Notes, a red checkered dachsie, Molly Apple and candy jar earrings.

merry merry until next time

No comments: