Merry Merry

I am participating in Shimelle.com's Journal Your Christmas online class and have just finished my cover. It includes Martha Stewart Stickers ('07), Paper Bliss (tree) and Paper Studio (Merry Gems). Simple, clean and beautiful. The album itself is Making Memories Cream 8x8 Scalloped Leather Album and I ♥ ♥ ♥ it! It also comes with a clear vinyl protector over it so my cover is just as protected as my pages! ♥ it.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket





Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Started decorating today since I had the day off. I really need to start organizing when I pack up my Christmas for the year. It took me three trips to the attic and the shed to finally find all my stuff and I swear I'm still missing stuff!

and.. on another note. I know I'm two days late on this, but did anyone watch Project Runway wed night? Jason groins when I turn it on, but I had a blast rubbing in the fact that a football player was on the show! i ♥ TIKI! How cool was that challenge? It blows my mind that mens ware is harder to make than womens, but it makes since. And I loved the fleece dinner jacket that Kit made. I want to make one for myself!
happy happy merry!

No comments: